- Blended stretch fabric (60% polyester, 40% lycra)
- Fully sublimated graphics
- Sufficient compression for muscle support and warmth
- Tapered long-sleeve design
- Extended torso to prevent riding up while training
Not only did Japan deliver Jiu Jitsu to the Gracies in Brazil, but they delivered the world the original super monster. Godzilla! A creation of Jeff Shaw and Toro BJJ, the awesome "Attack the Turtle" rashguard pays respect (hilarious respect) to Japan for these two deadly creations.
For those of you who love jumping on guillotine chokes, neckties, crucifix chokes, rolling back takes, and all the other fun stuff from turtle, is there any better rashguard to add into your collection? Constructed from a flexible fabric blend comprised of 60% spandex and 40% lycra with all original artwork and logos fully sublimated for a long-lasting finish that won't crack or peel over time. An elongated torso prevents the rashie from riding up while you train. Compression fit, slightly athletic.