- Great for both sparring and forms
- Suitable for the dojo, ring, or general training floor
- Flexible and with thick internal padding
- Promotes good hygiene
- Tough soles that provide great traction and pivot points but don't scuff floors
- Features lace-up enclosure with padded velcro flap
The only martial art shoe that can be used for everything. Soft enough for sparring but durable enough for forms and all-day wear.
Sleek design and focus on comfort make these shoes stand out dramatically from the competition. They are constructed out of light weight materials that allow for maximum flexibility. Thick cushion protects the wearers feet from the normal wear and tear of dojo training.
Shoes feature lace enclosure with a velcro covering for both the security of the laces and the protection of sparring partners. Based off of traditional sneaker design, bacteria and dirt that are commonplace at tournaments or schools is severely reduced.
Approved by most tournament circuits, including NASKA and IKSA.