- Blended fabric (performance spandex/premium polyester)
- 4 x 4 nylon flatlock seams (triple-stitched)
- Material is anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant
- Tailored fit for optimal compression and torso/sleeve length
- Rashguard material is SPF 50 for UV protection on the beach, etc.
- Made in America
93 Brand hits the BJJ market with an intelligently designed rank rashguard. The mix of MicroBlend ultragrade polyester and performance spandex makes a great fabric for Gi or Nogi grappling, with a unique interior and exterior surface. The exterior is anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking, while the interior is engineered to stay snug against your body and resist sliding or skin irritation.
93 uses a unique dye process, including UV protection (SPF-50) and a cool contrasting blue interior.
Seams are triple-stitched and use a 4x4 nylon flat lock for supreme comfort and durability. The blended material is built to hold up to demanding regimen, with innovations such as odor-resistant technology, moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties.