- Heavyweight fabric for reliable compression and durability
- New graphics from German graphic artist Appleseed
- Fully sublimated (and fully awesome) artwork
- Improved paneling and overall fit
- Internalized stitching/seams to prevent fraying or tearing
- Newly designed covered waistband
- Added drawstring for the ideal fit
Scramble is back with their newest grappling spats. This time around, the stitching is internalized to cut down on fraying or loose threads developing. The panels of fabric are now cut to better hug your legs while training. Another upgrade is the waistband being hidden/covered with a hidden drawstring for an ideal fit. Truly an excellent new product from the guys at Scramble.
Constructed from a heavyweight poly/elasthene blend with fully sublimated graphics. Perfect for submission grappling, whether worn alone, under your shorts, or even under your Gi pants. The spats protect your body from sweat/bacteria, offer compression to your muscles, and look freakin' cool.