- Durable but breathable polyester construction
- Multiple convenient compartments
- 15" laptop sleeve with ample padding
- Includes a separate polyester bag for wet/dirty items
- Side mesh pocket for water bottle, etc.
Scramble's Kubi Bukuro backpack is built for use on and off the mats. The main compartment is roomy enough for your essential training gear or personal gear and is equipped with a convenient laptop sleeve. A secondary compartment makes it easy to keep your dirty or used gear separate from your clean main compartment. The third compartment and front pocket are intended for smaller belongings such as wallets, phones, keys, and so on.
Nobody wants to worry about their water bottle loosening and spilling all over their fresh Gi, so Scramble has included a bottle-shaped side mesh pocket for all of your hydrating needs. To ensure this nifty backpack lasts as long as possible, each zipper tab is covered with a hard, solid casing.