- 25% easier to break than 1 wood board
- A perfect start to board breaking training
- Made from durable impact molded plastic
- Available in red or blue, both have the same breaking difficulty
- A great way for classes and dojos to save money
- Slides easily and quickly back together
At about 25% easier to break than one wooden breaking board, this is a great starter rebreakable board. These rebreakable boards are made from high grade durable impact molded plastic.They have a special tongue and lip design that enables them to be easily placed back together.The boards are sold individually and measure 10" wide x 8-3/8" high x .8" .Available in red or blue. Both colors have the same breaking strength.These breaking boards have a breaking strength of 50 lbs or 3/4 the strength of traditonal wooden boards.