- Size: 16" tall x 9" wide x 5" thick
- EDT core for excellent impact absorption
- Beautifully grained premium leather
- Lighter than traditional pad make for a faster and more comfortable training session
- Fore-arm padding is ergonomically designed and made out a soft suede for ultimate comfort
- Padded straps prevent slipping and offer increased control
- Sold in pairs
These are some of the best thai pads on the market. At the core, these thai pads use EDT foam which takes the energy of the impact, so the pad holder doesn't, while remaining lighter than traditional thai pads. The lighter weight allows the trainer to move more quickly, and are less tiring to hold.
The outer is beautifully grained, premium leather which after heavy use, still looks great.
The design is unique with a curved upper surface that allows for practicing uppercuts on these pads. The straps are bolted for a long life, even when taking strikes from heavy hitters and the straps are padded to prevent slipping and offer increased control. For the comfort of the person holding the pads, where your forearm rests on the inside of the pad is soft-suede.
Comes as a pair.