- Lightweight and soft Pearl Weave jacket (550 Grams/Sq Meter)
- Comfortable 12 oz. ripstop pants
- Stretch cord drawstring with 6-point loop system
- Built-in mouthguard/ID pocket in pants waist (competition legal)
- Extra reinforcement stitching
- Includes a unique custom carry bag
The first collaboration project from Inverted Gear is a beautiful black kimono that they worked on with RAW (Roll Adapt Win). As usual, the logos are high quality embroideries and the graphics are done tastefully. Like the contrast stitching and side vents, the logos are done in an interesting soft blue. Never one to overdo it, they've got one patch on each arm and one small embroidery by the shin.
There is certainly no shortage of stitching reinforcements. This bad boy is reinforced everywhere and then some, ensuring your kimono is about as durable as a suit of armor (minus all the rusting and extra weight, of course). Fabric specs include a soft 550 GSM Pearl Weave and a comfortable pair of 12 oz. ripstop pants. Printed across the inside of the Gi jacket is: BY SKILL, NOT FORCE.