- Tapered cut made specifically for the female BJJ player's body
- 550gsm Pearl Weave jacket
- 12 oz. canvas pants
- Canvas rubberized collar
- Silver contrast stitching and side ventsli>Updated Tatami logos with orange trim
- Most logos are an improved quality embroidered style
- Rope drawstring with 5 loops
- Taping along more vulnerable seams
Tatami really stepped it up with the new Estilo 4.0, losing basically all of the sewn patches from the 3.0 in favor of the better quality embroidered patches. The white version has light silver-grey contrast stitching and embroidered/updated Tatami patches on the right shoulder, lapel, and hip.
The jacket is constructed from a lightweight and sturdy 550 GSM Pearl Weave with triple stitched stress points and a durable rubberized canvas collar. The 4.0 pants are made from a nice 12 oz. cotton with knee reinforcements going all the way to the bottom hem. We've got custom taping securing every edge seam, including the pant cuff, sleeve cuff, and the eam that runs along the middle/inside of the jacket. There's also the new Tatami taping along the exterior of the jacket skirt, which is another nice aesthetic change from the 3.0. As always, the pants have a cord drawstring and 3 loops to keep everything securely in place.