- 475 GSM Pearl weave jacket
- 10 oz ripstop cotton pants
- Woven seam taping along crucial interior seams
- High-quality embroideries
- Sublimated interior panel with intricate artwork
- Unique placement for interior manufacturer labels
- Gently tapered sleeves
- Multiple drawstring loops
- Round cord drawstring
- Comfortable knee reinforcements
After years of collaborating with other artists and being commissioned to design for existing brands, British Jiu Jitsu artist Meerkatsu has stepped up to the plate and started his own brand. The inaugural release has been dubbed the Heavenly Footlock and it brings together different artwork that had been used in other "Geisha vs Demon" pieces. The most interesting part is the interior yoke panel, which features a dye sublimated illustration of Meerkatsu's Geisha as she finishes the wristlock, omoplata, and footlock. Also along the interior of the Gi you'll find graphic seam taping, carefully folded over so the edges are not scratchy against your wrists.
Built from 475 GSM Pearl weave fabric and 10 oz. ripstop cotton pants, all pre-shrunk. Crystal clear embroideries decorate the shoulders, lower skirt, and upper back of the jacket. High-quality woven patches also sit on the jacket interior (manufacturer label) and pants. Overall a very nice black Jiu Jitsu Gi with a modern slim cut that works great for daily use or competition use.