- 8.5 oz crossover style uniform with inner ties
- Top quality 52% cotton, 48% polyester blend material makes this uniform comfortable and easy to care for
- Double line, reinforced stitching on the collars and cuffs
- Inset panels on jacket for greater durability
- Double-layered fabric at shoulders
- Bound side vents with tie cords
Martial arts training can be tough, and uniforms often take the brunt of the abuse. It's not uncommon to find yourself in a position where you need to replace a gi jacket. Keeping that in mind, KD Elite has decided to offer their quality white karate jacket as a separate item. No need to purchase a whole extra uniform and waste money that could be spent elsewhere.
This middleweight karate jacket is an ideal replacement or addition to your uniform collection. It is constructed with 8.5 ounce material consisting of 52% cotton and 48% polyster, perfect for durability and rewashing (cold water recommended).
Kd Elite has taken special care to reinforce this gi's most heavily used sections. The collars and cuffs are double line, reinforced stitch. This allows for extra pop during techniques (something any tournament practitioner will realize is valuable). The jacket is also reinforced with insert panels and double layer fabric at key areas like the shoulders. During grappling, the shoulders and lapel are handled particularly rough, and attention to details like stitching is of critical importance.
If you find yourself in a situation where you simply aren't satisfied with your current gi, or you need a replacement, rely on KD Elite to provide you with top of the line quality.